Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tai I will Bitch Slap you, and you will die because I am Little Legged Lisa and apparently I can kill people with my bare hands

Tai, you analyze friends like you've had to many drinks--humorously. I can picture you sitting at your computer thinking of some "witty" comment that you think I would laugh at, when in fact nothing you say makes me laugh--it makes me crack up and feel the joy of having a friend that can tear me apart in order to build me up again.

yeah I was angry, and yeah i still am, and my alarm clock has been going off since the day I was born. I am what you call an "angry bitch" but with some of the most light hearted ways about her. You, sadly, were not in my thought when I made the comment about BZ being overeducated, so don't flatter yourself. I was more or less making a reference to the angry soccer moms that do nothing with their education and instead spend their time running stop signs, praising their obviously cruel children, and looking at me like I'm the one offering her kids the "happy" pills that line her unlocked medicine cabinet. Oh and I was also talking about the creepy men that line the bars looking for some "sweet piece of ass" to swoon with his poetic words and bad boy attitude. I don't think you fall into either of these categories, and i don't think anyone else in our class falls into these categories...it is kind of nice to be around intelligent people who listen to you, and not just themselves.

This is more or less what I'm pissed about. about the fact that I won't have people like you around me to talk about Eliot while making extremely obscene comments and laughing aimlessly at ourselves. There will be no time like the present. I am sad and angry that it is ending.

~L.

No comments:

Post a Comment