Thursday, January 14, 2010

expecting

For the past 6 years I have been expecting nothing but a paper in my hand and the title of college graduate under my belt. Finally I have reached that time, and though it is still a few months away from that paper and that title, I am expecting to grow the most in this final semester of college. This class could not have a better theme for graduating seniors than Epiphanies. My entire college career has had moments of enlightenment and understanding, without me knowing that I was having an Epiphany. Now I have the chance to reflect back on all those late night typing sprees, and early morning edits to think about what those moments were. Re-reading papers upon papers that I have filed away in my makeshift filing cabinet and reconnecting to a younger less focused me. I am more than excited to see where this semester takes me as well as you all, and see the light bulbs go off around the classroom and on these here blogs, when we can see the epiphanies that have happend and the ones happening now.

I am expecting nothing but greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment